POWERADE Team CHALLENGE Terms & Conditions
- These Terms of Participation relate to the POWERADE Team Challenge (the Team Challenge) and incorporate the Terms of Participation for the POWERADE Challenge (the Challenge).
- The Team Challenge is a group contest for Participants who have registered for the Challenge. All “Team Members” must register for the Challenge prior to joining a Team, and must accept the terms and conditions for the Challenge.
HOW TO ENTER
- The CHRISTCHURCH Team Challenge period starts at 12:01:00 on Monday 22th May 2017 and closes at 11:59:59pm on Sunday 2nd July 2017 (Challenge Period). Registrations open from 12:01:00 on Monday 1st May 2017 and close at 11:59:59pm on Sunday 21st June 2017 (2 weeks prior to close) (Registration Period).
- The WELLINGTON Team Challenge period is still TBC.
- The AUCKLAND Team Challenge period is still TBC.
- Registrations received before the open or after the close of these Registration Periods will not be accepted. Run times for participation in the Team Challenge completed before the open or after the close of the Registration Period will not be recorded.
- To start or join a team, Participants must first go to www.powerade.co.nz and register their name, date of birth and contact details online during the Registration Period.
- Once registered Participants may then start a team by visiting the “My Run Stats” section of the POWERADE website. In the ‘My Team Data’ section, Participants start a team by inviting friends or colleagues either through e-mail or by connecting to Facebook and sending them an invite. Participants join a team if they accept using the links sent via an invite on Facebook or e-mail.
- Each Team must have a minimum of three Participant members to take part in the Team Challenge, but there is no upper limit to the number of Participant members. Once Participants have joined a Team they cannot transfer from or resign from that Team. Participants cannot join more than one Team.
- All participants in a team must select the same POWERADE Challenge course, either Auckland, Christchur or Wellington.
- Registration for the Team Challenge requires acceptance of these Team Challenge Terms of Participation.
Course Time Details
- Official times for participating Teams will be displayed on the POWERADE Challenge leaderboard as an average Team run time after a minimum of 3 Participant Team members have completed a run.
- Team Challenge Participants consent to the Organizer using their team name, city/town of residence, authorized statement, image and/or voice, time(s) from participating in the Challenge, on the Challenge website, and in public in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purposes of administering the Challenge, and promoting the Challenge and any products manufactured, imported, distributed and/or marketed by the Organizer. Eligible Entrants and Team Challenge Participants consent to the Organizer using their team name, city/town of residence, authorized statement, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Challenge (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, imported, distributed and/or marketed by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Organizer liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call the Consumer Information Centre on (0800) 505 123.
- The Organizer is Coca-Cola Oceania Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Entries should not be sent to this address.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE Organizer RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING